Praise Report & Thanksgiving to God (for prayers answered)
- Events in November
- Walk for Health, 7th November (good weather & response; raining on the day before & after event)
- La’Vida Carnival, 16th November (perfect weather & response, also all preparations went smoothly)
- Bishop’s visit, 20th-22nd November (everything went well) including the photo-taking sessions (heavy downpour just after the 2nd service photos)
- Healing Meeting, 25th, 27th & 28th November (good response & God’s presence, people were encouraged)
- YDM, Parents’ Appreciation Dinner, 26th November (went well)
- KOOL Year End Party, 28th November (went well)
Life saving gifts
Hope giving gifts
Life changing gifts
- Closing date Sunday 12th December
- Give Gifts to Share the Gift of Love, the Best Gift of all
- In partnership with World Vision
- To usher in the upcoming Christmas season of: Love · Joy · Peace · Hope
- SAC Youth Caroling Team & Company is available to sing carols at homes & functions
- Caroling Available 9th-12th December & 16th-19th December (Thursday to Sunday)
- Please sign up at the front door.
- For more details please contact Dawn Lee / Michelle Tan
- There are still available slots for Breakfast Sponsors for next year.
- All proceeds from Breakfast sales go to the Poor & Needy fund.
- Please contact Church Office if you wish to contribute OR sign-up at the Clipboard near the main entrance.
- A warm "Thank you!" to all who contributed towards flowers & breakfast this year.
- Hand-made Christmas Cards for sale after both services today. All proceeds are in support of the Occupational Therapy Unit, RIPAS Hospital (for children with special needs).
- Collection for Indonesian recent disasters - collection box near church main entrance (closing date is Sunday 19th December)
- Tuesday Prayer Rooms on 14th & 21st December @ 6pm SLOT ONLY (no prayer rooms on 7th & 28th December).